
At this moment I guess I look at my self and I end up feeling broken and weak. Needing someone to talk to but not knowing who to got to. I'm swept away by all the hurting in me because of all I've done and all I cant do. Needing forgiveness and the someone to tell me that its okay. To
you: I need to confess to
you that I'm sorry. I'm truly sorry to everything. I want us to start over from the begining. Where it all began. I miss what we had and long for more with
you. I'm sorry. I need to tell
you I'm sorry and telling
you I'm sorry is all I can think about right now.
I guess I'm struggling with seeing that I completely fall short of who I want to be and I'm hurting because of it. I'm needing God to show me He's near and long for His embrace but I'm lost with all that I've done and I'm too scared to look to Him.
So I Pray to the Lord that He will help me to let it all go. All the regrets. All the mistakes. All the failings. That they may fall to my feet and that I would find that Joy that satisfies my soul. Please Take the emptiness in my and give me life. Take these ashes oh God and make in me something beautiful.
~Ivie Aifuwa
2 comments:
t's interesting to see that you posted this yesterday, before our meeting. I really liked what michelle said about you... that just a slight distance from God is too much for you.
You are a woman who is really in love with God.
-Clarence
Post a Comment