
What// This is a blog of the Fall 09 - Spring 10 officers expressing their emotions and thoughts of their lives, their walk with God, and of their ministry here.
Where// Hopefully, wherever we are in the world, this blog will be a consolidation uniting us in thought and prayer.
When// During this year, as New Hope Officers, we will go through many trials of many sorts. Here we can experience them together, even if its only a glimpse of it.
How// Words are of an expressive art. I know for myself, many times, I write things down before I say them, it helps me think and clear up my mind.
Why// Because we want to be honest in front of everyone, that we are still human, we still feel and struggle, and we need their support.
I look forward to this experience ^_^
Support us by simply, reading.
- The Chief.
0 comments:
Post a Comment